This is just a quick post to show the process I took to replace a degraded drive from my pool.
This guide will cover how to setup a basic VNC connection to a Solaris 11 machine. There is also an optional step to allow for persistent VNC connections.
Following up on the basic install of Sickbeard and SABnzbd this guide will cover how to install SickBeard and SABnzbd as services so that they start automatically at Solaris start-up.
The full 3.60 SDK includes what is listed below (The JoHNAaRoN release includes the entries indicated with a ** – What JoHNAaRoN is missing is highlighted red)
While it doesn’t appear to include the complete offline installer – it does include a whole load of documentation in the /dox/ folder: File Listing + Hash (stripped .gif .jpg .png)
It also includes some Extras
Doesn’t look “Full” to me.
The full 3.40 SDK includes the following: (DUPLEX release includes the entries indicated with a ** and bolded)
In this quick tutorial I will cover how to downgrade your PS3 (NOR flash type only) using dospiedra’s latest downgrade method.
You will need the following:
- PS3 Fat or Slim (NOR flash type only)
- A USB Thumbdrive.
- A method to enter your PS3 into Factory Service Mode
- Firmware 3.70 OFW (.PUP MD5: 7EE6B91BBD07DDE1E65A0681DE66745B)
- ProgSkeet Universal Programmer
- Latest Version of the ProgSkeet Software
- Downgrade V2 by dospiedra (.RAR MD5: F768F4B0E8BA1D300495C5F6A1CFB1E4)
- HEX Editor – I will be using HxD (.ZIP MD5: 18DF5E00110513F15882709D06947F95)
- 3.55 CFW No Check by dospiedra (.PUP MD5: 89FEDBF48A4FFEB74F68D30E3E684608)
- 1st stage Lv2diag.self by jaicrab (.ZIP MD5: 3499B86C34D2E11D0AF74C7B125B6758)
- 2nd stage Lv2diag.self by jaicrab (.RAR MD5: 5A70B6019FD801554305B7A802EB9285)